TERMS & CONDITIONS
Where the need/desire arises for therapists to continue beyond the booked time and the therapists are available to do so, they will do so provided authorization has been granted. The minimum time extension is 30 minutes. The therapist will collect cash for the additional service.
$30 surcharge apply to bookings before 1pm and start after 12am midnight. It also apply to bookings that is carry out on Sentosa Island.
You may choose to reschedule your appointment 5 hours before your appointment or 50% of your payment will be forefeited. After we have arrived at your premises, should you decide not to proceed with the booking, 100% of the payment will be forfeited. In the event that the payment has not been made, we will send you the invoice. Payment need to be completed within 1 month, failure of which will escalate the invoice to be settled via our standard finance procedure for cost recovery.
The Customer shall not engage or proposition The Outcall Spa’s staff for any sexual service or act of indecency. The Customer shall not himself or herself partake in such acts during the course of the service. “Sexual service” includes sexual intercourse, oral sex and masturbation. “Act of indecency” includes any touching of another person’s private parts or in a manner that is designed to make the person feel uncomfortable. Any inappropriate action will be reported to the authorities without hesitation.
The Customer shall undertake to keep all personal effects out of sight or locked away each time before the arrival of The Outcall Spa’s representative and will not hold The Outcall Spa, its therapists or representatives responsible for any losses.
The Customer shall give The Outcall Spa a 30-minute grace period to arrive at the location – 15 minutes before the appointment time to 15 minutes after. The Customer shall also allow 10 minutes for setting up of equipment and another 10 minutes for packing up.
The Customer shall agree to release The Outcall Spa and its staff against liability from any loss, harm, injury, illness, damage, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses of any nature that the Customer might have or that may hereafter accrue to him/her as a result of the services provided by The Outcall Spa.
Data Collected directly from you
- your contact information, including your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birthdate and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing or will provide to you;
- other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
- if you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for further information concerning the profiles); and
- if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
Data Collected by Automated Means
Click-stream data. A visit to one of our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
- the visitor’s IP address
- the date and time of the visit
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
- the pages visited on our website
- information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.)
How is the Collected Personal Data Used
When you use our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes:
- providing you with the products and services that you have requested e.g. notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery, assessment of your creditworthiness (for which we may use third parties);
- ensuring that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
- providing you with a convenient shopping experience;
- contacting you for feedback after a sale of a product or service; and
- resolving any problems or disputes you may encounter in relation to our products and services.
We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to the business of the The Outcall Spa, such as:-
- complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements;
- enforcing obligations owed to the The Outcall Spa;
- researching and developing new products and services or improving existing products and services of the The Outcall Spa;
- accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes;
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; and
- staff training.
- Your personal data may also be anonymised for use by the The Outcall Spa for other purposes.
- If you have consented, your personal data may be used by the The Outcall Spa for the purposes of marketing products and services offered on the website or other products or services offered by the The Outcall Spa or those of its strategic partners or business affiliates e.g. informing you of latest activities, special offers, promotions or sending you newsletters.
- In order for us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us (such as but not limited to your shopping behaviour in e-shops, your use of loyalty programmes, your ratings and reviews of products, your contact history with our customer service, your newsletter clicks/ opening results, your surfing behaviour (web tracking), the newsletter types you are subscribed to, your participation in promotions or events, your interactions with us and your use of (mobile) applications).
- If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on the basis of anonymity.
- If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.